Many North American university students that attend our schools as individual students or as part of a group program are interested in
receiving credits at their university for attending a course in Spain. We understand that each university has different administrative
procedures, course requirements, and transfer credit protocol. For this reason, we have arranged different methods for students
to use in order to receive university credits for one of our courses.
If you are a US university student interested in receiving credits for
attending one of our courses, follow one the of the methods described
below. If you have any questions, contact us
The first method
is working directly with Escuela Internacional and the university in question.
You should check with your university's Department of International Programs or whichever department makes decisions about transfer credits, and give them the information in our general course brochure. Universities normally require additional information in order to decide if they will grant credits and how many credits to grant. This is why we have prepared detailed program descriptions, actual syllabi, CV's of our professors, etc…to provide your university with. Have the person in charge of deciding about the course credit contact us or provide us with their name and mailing address and we will provide them with a copy of our Manual for Universities that contains the additional information and detailed descriptions.
More complete versions of these materials are kept at Escuela Internacional and can be provided upon the request of a university staff.
The second method
is working with Eastern Washington University.
is one of the many universities that already grants credits to their
student for attending our courses. EWU also has a process that allows non-EWU students to acquire transfer credits
for some of our courses. Please
for more information.
Here are some of the universities that have accepted our
courses for university academic credit:
- Brock University, CANADA
- Center for Educational Documentation - Boston, USA
- Cleveland State University, USA
- Eastern Washington University, USA
- Florida Southern College, USA
- Fresno Pacific University, USA
- Hampden Sydney College, USA
- High Point University, USA
- James Madison University
- Johns Hopkins University
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College, USA
- Missouri State University, USA
- Ohio State University, USA
- Ohio Wesleyan University, USA
- South Dakota State University, USA
- Spokane Falls Community College, USA
- Spring Arbor College
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA
- University of Georgia, USA
- University of Minnesota, USA
- University of Utah, USA
- Valley Forge Military Academy and College, USA
We invite universities and other schools to contact us about granting credit to their students who attend E.I. Courses or bringing groups to Spain.