Home | Spanish Courses | Spanish Culture | Free Brochure | Enrollment Form 06-10-2008  
Learn Spanish
About E.I.
Why learn Spanish?
Why E.I.?
Free Course Brochure
Enroll Now!!!
E.I. Destinations
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
Salamanca, Spain
Málaga, Spain
San Rafael, Costa Rica
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Cuernavaca, Mexico
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Spanish Programs
Special Offers
Spanish Courses
Activities / Excursions
Prices and Dates
Included Services
Test your Spanish Level
Video Tour
Photo Album
Student References
Contact us
Useful Information
University Credits
Swedish Students - CSN
Spanish Resources
E.I. Partners
E.I. Agents
Universities and Schools

 Spain  Costa Rica  Mexico


Your documentation

Once you have decided to come to Mexico, it is important to have a valid passport. While you are in Mexico we recommend that you make copies of these documents and always carry the copy with you instead of the original. Copy both the page where your photograph and personal details are, along with a copy of the page with the entrance stamp, which has the date you entered the country.

The tourist visa

Citizens of the USA, Canada, the European Union, Switzerland and Japan do not need to process a visa before arrival to Mexico, you will just need your passport. All tourists automatically receive a 90-day tourist visa upon entering the country of Mexico (Folleto de Migración Turísticas). If you wish to stay up to 180 days, you can solicit the allowance of multiple entrances when you enter the country.

Students of other nationalities should request a student visa before leaving their home country. Consult the nearest Mexican Embassy or Consulate for more information.

Mexican Embassies in the world

Mexican Embassies and Consulates